Friday, August 16th
Gates open 4:30pm
Active Military & Veterans get in Free
tickets available May 23rd - 10am - for public sale - Veterans please call to reserve your ticket 207-812-3869 once tickets go on sale
veterans please bring military ID with you - VA card, License, VWF or American Legion card, DD214
children 5 & under are free in the lawn section only
Tiers 1 & 2 have chairs provided
Lawn Section - No chairs are provided. You are welcome to bring a folding lawn chair, blanket or bag chair to sit on.
NO ANIMALS OTHER THAN SERVICE ANIMALS
FREE PARKING AT VENUE - FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS
LIMITED HANDICAPPED PARKING - DROP OFF AVAILABLE WITH SHUTTLE TO GATE
EVENTS ARE RAIN OR SHINE
TICKETS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE
BALSAM VALLEY AMPHITHEATER
Guests are reminded that bags, backpacks, luggage, laptops, coolers, parcels, briefcases and like articles
will be strictly prohibited from the facility. All guests will be subject to search, at Balsam Valley
Amphitheater's discretion, of their person and/or possessions (including women's handbags of normal
size that may be allowed entry after such search). Patrons with prohibited articles will be turned away at
the entrances and no storage or check area will be provided for such items. Enforcement will be without
ALL ITEMS brought into the amphitheater are subject to inspection.
The following items are not permitted in the amphitheater:
● Bags or Briefcases
● Alcoholic beverages, drugs or other illegal substances
● Selfie sticks Laser pointers or similar items
● Video cameras or recording devices of any kind
● Any size stick or pole Large banners
● Artificial noisemakers Audio, video, professional cameras, or cameras with detachable lenses
● Inappropriate attire or signage
No Reentry/No Pass Outs
Once a guest leaves the gates, there will be no reentry All items are subject to search upon entering the
amphitheater. Violation of the above rules and regulations will result in eviction and/or arrest.
Guests, including law enforcement personnel not present in an official capacity, are prohibited from
bringing weapons into the amphitheater. Balsam Valley Amphitheater does not provide weapon lockers.
Weapons may not be checked in at the Guest Relations Office. Weapons include, but are not limited to,
the following: firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, martial
arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas, and knives with blades over 2 inches in length.
Guests found in possession of the above-mentioned items will be asked to remove the item from the
amphitheater or dispose of it. Guests who refuse to comply will be evicted from the amphitheater.
GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT
The Balsam Valley Amphitheater is committed to enhancing safety and creating a more enjoyable
experience for everyone. The following guidelines have been set in order to meet this goal:
● Guests will enjoy the event experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive
language and obscene gestures.
● Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired,
intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
● Guests will sit only their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
● Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempt to enter the playing surface will be
immediately evicted from the amphitheater.
● Guests will not smoke in the amphitheater. Obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing
will not be permitted.
● Guests will comply with requests from amphitheater staff regarding amphitheater operations and
emergency response procedures.
● There is no reentry.
● If you encounter a security concern or if another guest is interfering with your enjoyment of the
event contact the nearest event staff member.
● Staff is trained in responsible alcohol service management. Individuals must present a valid
driver's license, which indicates the patron to be at least 21 years of age (expired licenses,
damaged licenses and driver's licenses, which do not have photos, will not be accepted).
● Any patron in the possession of alcoholic beverages on premises may be requested to produce
identification, which must satisfy the foregoing requirements. No refunds will be offered for
confiscated alcoholic beverages.
● Any patron who presents false identification or who passes alcohol to a minor may be subject to
eviction and arrest. We will not serve more than two alcoholic beverages to a patron at one time
and we reserve the right to limit service to one drink per patron.
● Our alcohol service will end at least a half-hour prior to the scheduled end of an event. We
reserve the right to discontinue the sale of alcohol at any time.
● We will not serve any patron whom we believe to be intoxicated.
● Alcoholic beverages may not be taken into or removed from the premises.
● Any patron in the possession of alcoholic beverages not obtained on premises will be subject to
Balsam Valley Amphitheater is a No Passing Zone.
Providing alcoholic beverages to anyone under the age of 21 at the Balsam Valley Amphitheater is
against the law. Violators who provide alcoholic beverages to anyone under the age of 21, as well as
anyone under the age of 21 who accepts an alcoholic beverage, will be evicted from the Balsam Valley
Amphitheater and could face prosecution and revocation of season tickets or other privileges.
Balsam Valley Amphitheater reserves the right to deny entry to intoxicated guests. Any intoxicated guests
causing a disturbance during an event will be asked to leave the facility and may be subject to arrest.
The following rules are general and can be overridden based on a specific request from the attraction or
● Sporting Events:
○ Non-flash, still cameras without a detachable lens, may be used to take pictures of
sporting events or events where house lights are illuminated during a performance.
Cameras with detachable lenses are prohibited from all Balsam Valley Amphitheater
events. Any tripod or other photography equipment may not be used or placed in any
area of the building without building issued media credentials. Concerts and other
Events: The Event Promoter reserves the right to deny camera use at any time
during or before the concert and to prohibit the use of any camera that is deemed
unacceptable. Cameras with detachable lenses are prohibited at all Balsam Valley
Amphitheater concerts. The use of flash photography is also prohibited.
Video and Audio Equipment
Use of movie cameras and video or audio recording equipment is strictly prohibited by event promoters,
and the Balsam Valley Amphitheater reserves the right to confiscate any tape or film.
For certain Concerts and Family Shows, suite lights will be dimmed to a safe level in order to compliment
the atmosphere of the event.
Food and Beverages
Guests may not bring food and/or beverage items into the amphitheater at any time. Guests must dispose
of the unauthorized items prior to entrance into the amphitheater. The Guest Relations Office will not
check-in or store any food or beverage items. Guests with specific/special dietary needs due to medical
conditions or religious requirements should contact the Balsam Valley Amphitheater at 207-812-3877 or
send an email to email@example.com.
No Reentry During Events
The Balsam Valley Amphitheater has a no re-entry policy during events. Guests who wish to return a
prohibited item to their vehicle or need to exit and re-enter due to personal emergencies (i.e. retrieve
medicine from a vehicle), must first make contact with security personal to make necessary
Smoking is not permitted in the amphitheater at any time.
Lost and Found
Balsam Valley Amphitheater Management assumes no responsibility for items lost at events. All lost and
found items are to be taken to the a Balsam Valley employee during events. Guests should reach out to a
BVA staff member during the event to inquire about lost items. After the conclusion of an event, Guests
may contact Balsam Valley Amphitheater Lost and Found at (207) 812-3877 to inquire about lost items.